Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Cranberries...and how to be like them

{New Vintage Thanksgiving stuff 2020}

Mr. Husband got me this amazing Cranberries Cook Booklet for Christmas last year.


Isn't this Cranberry Turkey Mold a site to behold?  (Recipe below)
I also love those DIY looking pinecone pilgrims!

Throughout the booklet cranberries pursue many interesting antics:

Door to Door dapper salesmen! (recipe: Cranberry Tapioca)


Nude modeling! (recipe: Cranberry Relish Mold)

Riding a pig while wearing cowboy boots! (Recipe: Cranberry Ham Slices)


Cranberries can also hunt turkeys!

Cranberry folk get around more than I thought!



 

1 comment:

Jennilee said...

The cranberry turkey loaf does not sound appetizing (I don't like Jello. I know, treason!), but the booklet is adorable! I'm actually making cranberry juice today!