Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Ivory Snow Day!



Snow Day decor via the...laundry!  Mr. Husband bought me this vintage 1957 unopened box of Ivory Soap for Christmas last year, and the Snowgram was still in the box!!!!




 I think it's fun to pull items together for a theme which they aren't originally intended.  There are lots of fun snow themed things out there...snow cones, abominable snowmen, igloos, and even yellow snow!!

I think I may have added another random "holiday" to my list of many...by the way, start stocking up! National Cold Cuts Day is just around the corner 
(March 3)!

2 comments:

Jennilee said...

What a fabulous gift, Mary! So cute, too!

my house is cuter than yours said...

I love snowmen. So many cute vintage graphics of them used on all sorts of stuff...even antifreeze!