Friday, March 03, 2017

Houseware Department: Household Gloves

Glamour protection, rubber glove style!



Rubber gloves sell, sell, sell!



Here is a photo booth pic of myself wearing rubber gloves, 70s housewife style, from the Apron Strings exhibit last year.
I don't like wearing rubber gloves.  They make my hands stink for days.  I would rather get old lady 'dishpan hands' scented of dish soap and lasagna.

This post is part of a long series I am doing that showcases ads and products from old pharmacies and 5 and Dime stores.  All of the ads are scans from the publication Chain Store Age September 1955.  The products photographed are from my personal collection.  I am running this series on auto-post so I can work on some projects around my real house.  I will return at the end of this series (April or May) back to "normal".


2 comments:

Evaaide said...

Hi there,
Thank you so much for the post you do and also I like your post, we are providing household rubber gloves online at a big discount price in the worldwide, you can order online instantly and get your order with safely.
Click here for MORE DETAILS......

Evaaide said...

Hi there,
Thank you so much for the post you do and also I like your post, we are a socially responsible corporate citizen and we accord the highest importance of making our products totally free of harmful chemicals.
Click here for Eagle more......