Monday, August 27, 2018

Happy Happy Birthday Birthday


Last year I didn't want anything to do with my birthday party planning.  I was so busy working on my KonMari-ing and didn't want an extra thing on my plate.  Mr. Husband Sir and PB decided to plan and decorate a secret themed party just for me!
Ren and Stimpy themed!


They printed out a bunch of fun Ren and Stimpy images and hung them up all over the dining room.

They also placed Ren and Stimpy toys and DVD sets out as decor.

But the neatest thing was this Gritty Kitty Litter cake, complete with tootsie roll poops!


After a scoop of litter cake we headed over to Chuck E. Cheese's where a kid can be a kid!  Or an old lady can be for the afternoon!

Check out these past Ren and Stimpy Posts:
Oh Joy! Valentines
Crock-o-Christmas
West Pole Wreath
Santa Yule Log from Blamo

2 comments:

Jennilee said...

They both did an excellent job! Happy Birthday, whenever it was :D

my house is cuter than yours said...

I am always in charge of the birthday party planning, even for myself, around my house. It was nice to sit last year's out and PB was really was proud of the way the party looked. The funny thing is that I was thinking about doing a Ren and Stimpy party already and with the cat litter cake for PB's birthday before they did mine!
This year I am working on my own party planning for my birthday because I have a fun theme I am excited about. More on that in a future post! I'll have to let PB and Mr. Husband plan another party though so they can enjoy the fun again!