Saturday, February 16, 2019

Fried Chicken Valentine Bouquet


Some people give their loved ones a bouquet of flowers for Valentine's Day, which is nice, but if the bouquet is also full of fried chicken that's even better!

I put together this Fried Chicken Floral bouquet bucket for the fam as part of our
 Valentine's Day dinner.
How to: Place chucks/rounds of Styrofoam/foral foam inside the bucket filling it about half way.  Add flowers around the rim, inserting firmly into foam.  Skewer chicken pieces on bamboo sticks and insert into foam in the middle area.  Present to the lucky recipient!


I have been wanting to make one of these bouquets even since first seeing

Charles Phoenix's Flying Fried Chicken Birthday Bucket Bouquet.
His is far more amazing than mine is, but everything he does is fantastic..."I knowww!"


2 comments:

Jennilee said...

That is adorable, Mary! I bet the fam loved it!

my house is cuter than yours said...

They mostly wanted me to hurry it up so they could eat the chicken!