Friday, January 18, 2013

Dinner Deluxe


" Hello dear, would you pass a message along for me to Mrs. Paul?  Tell her I am ever grateful  for her making this Haddock Deluxe Dinner taste like ass! I passed it off on my mother-in-law as homemade and have cemented that she will never grace my house for dinner ever again! I will be forever in Mrs. Paul's debt! My real question is can I buy these in bulk?  I have several applications to use them... House guests that have outworn their welcome,  to encourage the Mr. to get out of my hair for an evening, and a whole luncheon for the PTA biddies would be grand. I'll take 3 dozen, Thank you!"



* Feel free to "caption this" image also in the comments area!*

3 comments:

Eartha Kitsch said...

Haddock! Yum! I have no witty captions but that illustration is really great!

Kellie @ Delightfully Ludicrous said...

LOL!

"Beth should have been suspicious as soon as she saw the number for Poison Control on the side of the box."

my house is cuter than yours said...

that is hilarious Kellie!