Monday, January 28, 2013

Sunshine, Daisies, Butter Mellow....


"Hmmmmmm..... should I bake a pineapple upside down cake or lemon cupcakes? Or should I make a yellow squash casserole with corn on the cob.  Maybe I could make banana pudding or peach cobbler... Better yet I could put my focus on hosing down the rest of the kitchen in yellow... curtains, flooring, and switching out that dreaded red clock for a nice mustard hued one.  Perhaps then I will bake a nice simple yellow cake...with yellow icing....and yellow sprinkles. God, why wasn't I born a blonde?!"

{Feel free to "caption this" as well.}

so here's the deal... no posts on weekends. It's just not going to happen with the long hours I work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's see, if I double the recipe that's four eggs and 2 3/4 cups flours...no, 3 1/4 cups flour...no, wait, 5 cups flour...for god's sake, why didn't I pay attention in math class?

Detective in Mumbai, Detectives in Mumbai, Detective in India said...

Excellent blog, good to see someone is posting quality information.

Detective agency Mumbai
Detective in Mumbai

my house is cuter than yours said...

Good one Anon!



Detective Agency, glad you seek out quality information! I must assume you are a fan of the color yellow!