Saturday, September 26, 2015

Pee-wee Partypalooza!

Conky, what's the secret word?!
Birthday!!!!!
We all know what to do when we hear the secret word right?!
Scream real loud!
Arrrgghh!!!!


My birthday (Arrrgghh!) was last week and I decided to throw myself a Pee-wee themed shindig...or "the coolest party ever"!


First, call up some friends!
"Hey there Pee-wee! Come over to my place for a fun partypalooza!"


"I'll bring the Ice Cream Soup!"


Let's get this place all decorated!
 Pee-wee helped with a balloon!


Put up a silver sparkly banner and decorate the wall with fun stuff!


Hang lanterns and streamers!


For added ambiance, display some Pee-wee collectibles.


 Yay! The guests are here!


 There's Globey and the Puppetland Band and Randy and the fish!


And Chairy and Jambi and Clocky and Conky and Pterri!


What's that you say flowers?!


It's the King of Cartoons!


Let the birthday (Arrrggghh!) cartoon begin!


Now everyone, get out your industrial sized forks....


 It's time for birthday (Arrrggghhh!!!) cake....Magic Screen style!


 Connect the dots! La la la la!


I wish for us to all have awesome tin foil fashion accessories!


Wish?!  Did somebody say wish?!
Meka Leka Hi Meka Hiney Ho!


Yes!!!  Huge heads o' foil for everyone!  Thanks Jambi!!


I hear Tequila spinning on the turntable!




Let's all dance!
Thanks for coming to my Birthday (Arrrggghhh!!!!) Party!


All images that are not mine or were used as decor are sourced on my pinterest pee-wee board

3 comments:

Jennilee said...

Happy belated Birthday! Looks like you had a blast!

MySpecialAgent said...

Happy birthday! Pee Wee's Playhouse was my favorite show growing up. I cried when it got cancelled.

my house is cuter than yours said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

~mary~