Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Fix sh*t up! And a bonus craft!



Here is another item I picked up this season but also fixed it up and got a bonus craft out of it!
We bought this super cute illustrated Christmas tree lights box battered and stuffed with 2 sets of old light strands for 4 bucks.

I reinforced the torn box with manila folders and hot glue.  It is now much sturdier and festive.  Once I can find an old price sticker I will cover up the scribbled out marker price.


The added craft was I turned the strands of lights into a wreath!  One set of lights works but gets hot enough to torch up my walls so this thing is just for show.  The cords are red and green which adds an extra bit of holiday spirit!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Cute Ideas! I will have to try on some of our stuff!

my house is cuter than yours said...

Thanks! I really like this wreath. It can be hung outdoors also for some front porch color pop!

~mary~