Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Fall Decor Quickies



Before I showcase my Vintage Thanksgiving Decor I thought I would share a few things I crafted.

This decor doohickey is something I made up on my own.  It can be a wall hanging or set up on a shelf as I have it here.
It is made from a wicker paper plate holder!  I picked up several at a thrift store for 50 cents total.  It may or may not be vintage but it is a classic design so buy a set from dollar tree if you like!
The brown gingham is vintage contact paper I bought from an estate sale.  Another option would be scrap book paper or fabric.  The squirrel is a print from one I found on the nets.  I placed some bits of card stock between the squirrel and the contact paper so he would kinda 'float' forward.
It could be jazzed up more with gluing some acorns or fall leaves on part of the border.
Search the nets for vintage Thanksgiving imagery you like for your own decorative wicker plate doohickies!
Also check out my Pinterst section: Gobble Gobble Papery for images I found and liked, including these squirrels.


No comments: