Thursday, October 31, 2019

Halloween 2019 Wrapped up


Wrapping up all the loose bits from our 2019 Halloween.
This year was a bit on the tame side.



We were glad to see Krispy Kreme brought back Halloween themed doughnuts, and bonus points for giving them fun names like Slimon.



Mr. Husband and I went to the fair and saw an amazing Elvis impersonator, Thane Dunn.



Here is a horribly blurry picture from a Halloween party we went to.  Our friends who hosted it had some amazing vintage Halloween decor set up inside and out along with a retro Halloween Shiny Brite ornament bedecked orange tree!

Like I mentioned earlier, things were tame his year.  I honestly was not in the 'holiday spirit' and I yanked down the decor on Nov. 2.
Oddly enough, I have been really excited about Fall/Thanksgiving decorating and crafting.  Very very weird. 

No comments: