Friday, April 10, 2020

Honeycomb Hunny Bunnies



My most favorite Easter purchase this year!

I am so in love with them.  Look at their pouty frowns! And those big pink eyes.  I love how the bluish one looks a bit plump, like he just ate the entire honeycomb tissue paper carrot patch and he now has a bloated paper belly!
carrot cramps = sad face

These guys are the Halloween version of Easter decor to me.  Notice how they are kinda zombie-ish with the big blank eyes and a bit lurking with the raised "I'm coming to get you" pipe cleaner arms.
Serious sulks and tarnished tints, yet having the gleaming gold ears and hot pink features makes for perfect Easterween embellishments!

2 comments:

Jennilee said...

Oh my goodness! Those are so cute, Mary!

my house is cuter than yours said...

I am in l-o-v-e!!!

~mary~