Thursday, September 28, 2006

Monster Lips!

I found the above image/recipe on the internet last year... I think it's a martha deal. It's really easy and fun to make with a little one. Sliced apples with peanut butter and candy (candy corn, red hots, gummy worms, ect.), nuts (in different shapes and broken) and raisins to look like teeth. The set of lips in the top right corner have marshmallow creme instead of peanut butter. I think using caramel instead of peanut butter would be rather tasty, also using some of that red candy apple stuff would be cool since it would look like blood! Fun! Here are pumpkinbutt and my Monster Lips:



And here we are trying to look scary!


14 comments:

Dirkey said...

ha ha thats awesome!

Very Mary said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! Phew, it's just Mary and her pumpkinhiney. I thought for a minute there I was seeing scary monsters...

Saucy said...

DISGUSTING! I love it!

Anonymous said...

TOO Funny!!! I LOVE this idea, even though we don't have Halloween here (poor us! :( ) The KIDS are going to LOVE these for school lunches!!! :)

TFS!

Anonymous said...

Well, i now know what the toddler and i shall be doing for fun this weekend! LOL! What a cool idea!!! And you guys looks so cute! :)
YAY! Halloween!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, what a great treat for my Halloween-obsessed three-year-old son. Thanks for posting this!

Anonymous said...

Cool Halloween munchie! I made the kitty litter cake one year for an office party at Halloween. It was a real hit ... and oh so gross.

jungle dream pagoda said...

Superdy-duper cute and scerdy!

ice pink stars said...

So creepy and lovely... thanks for the idea!! :] I love Halloween!

Unknown said...

Definitely something to be posted on my craft idea bookies.

Anonymous said...

Ok....My name is Jenny....and I have been a major lurker for quite some time!! I finally had to stop being such a fly on the wall and tell you how darn entertaining you and your blog are!!! Thank you so much for posting all this fun fun stuff...rather...thank you so much for LIVING all this fun fun stuff! Loving the recipes...Loving the day trips...the collections...the crafts!! Too fun, too cute!! now that I outed myself, I promise to add my 2 cents here and there!! I look forward to your blog daily!! You lil' ray of sunshine you! Happy Blogging!!
xoxo Jenny...a fan!

my house is cuter than yours said...

~jenny~

so nice to meet you! thanks so much for the lovely comment!

~mary~

Gina said...

Oh my gosh, those are so great! You're so clever!

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome. Good Idea. Our halloween party was saturday. Snap! oh well next year.