Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Aluminum Christmas Tree themed Aluminum Christmas Tree

 Did that title make sense? I'll try again.  For our four foot aluminum christmas tree we decided to go with kind of an ATOM theme since we were a part of the museum this year.  I picked and printed images and ads of vintage aluminum Christmas trees...to hang on the aluminum tree.  Maybe that is more clear!



 I also hung a few vintage christmas bulbs as ornaments since it's extremely understood to never hang electric lights on these trees.


I really love the idea of the theme for this tree only I just couldn't come up with that something  to pull it all together.  Something is missing. I truthfully think my creative brain is fried right now from all of the other stuff I have been doing lately.  So much still to do...

No comments: