Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Hallite Casserole Dish


Here is a "p.s" post.  In the last post I realized I didn't make mention about the neat pan I had the Chicken Pot Pie in.  Here is a view with the lid on.  My mom salvaged it from a friend of hers that was going to throw it away!


The ad claims the copper-colored covers can't tarnish but clearly this one did, which I am glad for.  I am not really into the copper look.  The underside of the lid is still a bit coppery but I am sure a bit of steamy cooking will clear that up in a few years! The style of this cookware is gorgeous though.  

2 comments:

Jennilee said...

Gorgeous dish, Mary! I can't believe someone would throw that away! Maybe because it didn't have the copper anymore. hahahaha

my house is cuter than yours said...

Maybe! I wish I could find an entire good condition, cheap, and un-coppery set of these pots and pans.