Thursday, March 15, 2018

Tiny T-V


As I was talking about in the last post, adorable old salt and pepper sets, Mr. Husband Sir surprised me with this amazing Tiny T-V as a gift recently!


I had first seen it advertised in "Workbasket June 1957".  
You turn the knob to have the shakers raise up.  The TV area is also a picture frame!
Mine came with a removable promo for "Orofino Oasis Club" in Orofino, Idaho, Estell Darr : Table Top Dancer.  Your Free gift with purchase of 5 lap dances.

So, so cute!

Here are a few extra spicy posts featuring S&P shakers:
Thrift Scores
Westinghouse Laundromat
Squirt
Miniature Mixer

2 comments:

Jennilee said...

Oh my gosh! I think this is my favorite that you've posted so far, Mary! I love it!!!

my house is cuter than yours said...

I know what you mean! I am nuts about it too!

~mary~