Thursday, February 01, 2018

Westinghouse Laundromat Salt and Pepper Shakers


 
Many years ago (probably 18) I saw a set of these salt and pepper shakers at an antique mall.  I fell in love with them but the price was too steep for my thrifty blood, 25 bucks.  At that price I figured they must be rare and I eventually forgot about them.  Back in October, Mr. Husband Sir and I happened to be looking around the very same antique mall and (no they weren't still there) I happened to recall these cuties.  I just mentioned it in passing really, but look what happened to be under the tree this year!


Now my dinosaurs can wash their own tube socks!
  

2 comments:

Jennilee said...

I collect S&P shakers! I *love* them!

my house is cuter than yours said...

I only wish I had a set that I would actually use! Most seem to have too small opening on the tops. Or either I don't want to 'mess them up' with peppery debris!

~mary~