Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Vintage Craft Master Velvet Painting Kit



I never thought in all my years I would come across an unused paint by number craft kit at a thrift store but I did and for only 2.99!


A velvet painting one... The Matador with frame, 1964.



The oil paint is all dried up but I think I like his look unpainted.



He had a senorita to match as this included ad shows.



Also included in the kit was a huge sized newspaper type full color catalog of other available kits!


 I really love the 'Oriental Garden' three piece set shown bottom middle.


On the back is a small kid's craft section of kits I have never seen before.  The illustration styles with the Numbered Glitter Kits is neat.  I also like the wood grain panel tile kits, especially the 'Rocket Ship'.  And check out the Nylon Net Kits!  There's  Tillie the Turtle!


3 comments:

Jennilee said...

WOW!!! That is amazing find, Mary!!!!

I really like those Nylon Net kits! Too bad those aren't around anymore :)

Rob and Monica said...

These are outstanding! (Rob)

my house is cuter than yours said...

There are so many old craft kits that I wish were still being made! I will just have to take matters into my own hands and try to figure out how to do them with out the instructions...or pre-measured and cut supplies...or materials that aren't made anymore....ugh!

~mary~