Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Get Well Soon! Paper doll card










This Get Well card has a fun paper doll.  It's accessories include a "sou' wester" which I am figuring is a rain cap along with a school bag.  Being sick is already horrible enough, but this little reminder of "oh, yeah, and you are going back to school, just as soon as we get this diarrhea under control.  Either that or you are wearing a diaper!"

I did a quick search on Sou'wester (yeah, it's a rain hat like the Gorton's Fisherman) and I came across this super cute Vintage Travel Trailer Camp in Washington called the Sou'Wester!  The interiors are done up vintage.  Check it out, eye candy.

4 comments:

Jennilee said...

Ooohhh...the paper doll is super cute! May have to print this out and frame it!

Jennilee said...

Had to come back and comment again after going and looking at those trailers. Wowzers!!! They are magnificent! Wouldn't that be loads of fun to do?! I'm swooning :)

my house is cuter than yours said...

Jennilee~
I have a set of really cute vintage Chatty Cathy paper dolls that I will have to scan for you!
I could live in a Trailer Park like the Sou'Wester! The only Trailer Park Hotel I knew of was The Shady Dells in Bisbee, Az. They also have them done up vintage. I have been wanting to stay there for ever!

~mary~

Jennilee said...

Oh, the Chatty Cathy dolls sound precious! I'll be good as long as they aren't Talky Tina. hahahaha

I think I could live in a trailer park too, given they had the right amenities. I will have to check out The Shady Dells, too. I'm going to be 50 in a few years and was thinking of giving myself a cruise, but I think maybe I'd like to live in a trailer for a week instead!