Monday, November 13, 2023

๐Ÿ‚ New Fall Stuff 2023: Dime Store Chic Trio of Owls๐Ÿ‚



Kicking off this season's series of Autumn posts is this adorable assemblage piece I bought from Dime Store Chic last year on a clearance sale she was running.  It's a vintage ceramic planter with a trio of owls on a log with added bits of newer things such as leaves, berries, nuts, pumpkins, and turkeys.  It's absolutely Fall perfection!   She makes all sorts of cute pieces for all the holidays along with selling some random bits of vintage ephemera, and she has such great prices!  Just absolute fun and whimsy that I can only aspire to have!

2 comments:

Jennilee said...

That is so adorable, Mary! I love the owls!

my house is cuter than yours said...

I couldn't believe it hadn't got snatched up before going on sale! Love it!

~mary~