Wednesday, December 25, 2013

"New" Christmas Decor


I have noticed in just the last couple of years, at least in my area, the drastic decline in vintage christmas stuff in the thrifts.  I shouldn't complain too much though, I have acquired 10+ storage containers over the past 10 years and surely do not need anymore...  But I did find a few neat items this year. The little plastic snowman above I got for a mere quarter.


"As seen in Life" set of christmas lights.  These babies still work and reach temps of 300 degrees each. Perfect to light up your tree, bake cookies and possibly light up the livingroom curtains in the process.



I was pretty excited to find this paper Coca~Cola promo popper gun from 1954 in perfect condition for 2.99!

Not pictured, but I found my eighth Empire Plastic blow mold Santa... I said I would stop at eight... We will see... 

No comments: