Wednesday, June 03, 2020

WWF Coloring Book



Since we just had Macho Nacho Monday, I thought I would head-lock you all into checking out this vintage WWF Superstars coloring book that Mr. Husband got me a few years ago.
As you can see, it is autographed by none other than Jake the Snake Roberts!
He was at a comic con the same year as Mick Foley.  PB wanted Jake's autograph so badly that he even paid for it out of his own money.  Since I had the perfect material for the signature I let PB have my coloring book, which is now framed in his bedroom.

Before I handed off this amazing item, I scanned some of the pages for printing and coloring later.
Here are my favorites:


Jake the Snake

Hacksaw Jim Duggan

Andre' the Giant


Rowdy Roddy Piper



Hulk Hogan

Get out your crayolas and give these pages some color Brother!



No comments: