Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Pretty in Pink Past


For MHiCTY's 15 year blogiversary (which was yesterday) I decided to do a pink theme since it also coincides with National Pink Day.  I like the color pink in a sarcastically repulsed yet slightly giddy kinda way.  I would never wear it for serious (unless it's vintage) but get a kick out of it nevertheless.  It's a goofy color, but I like goofy so...I like pink?  It's complicated I guess.

For part of the "after-party",  I decided to highlight a few past posts that focus on pinkness!

🦩    🦩    🦩    🦩    🦩    🦩

A Coiffure Affair Birthday Party


First off, I present my hair styling themed party from 2018.


My cake was a tall beehive pink hair-do!

{For more: A Coiffure Affair Birthday Party}


🦩    🦩    🦩    🦩   🦩    🦩

Weight Watcher's Sugar Free Cake
A very frou frou pink and weird "cake" I made in 2015.  It consists of fluffed powdered milk, a few slices of bread, and a crap ton of sweet n' low.

{For more: Weight Watcher's Sugar Free Cake}


🦩    🦩    🦩    🦩    🦩    🦩

Pee-wee Partypalooza
My birthday theme in 2015 was Pee-wee's Playhouse, which I had a pink Magic Screen birthday cake!

{For more: Pee-wee Partypalooza}


🦩    🦩    🦩    🦩    🦩    🦩

Hostile Thinkies
For a Halloween treat in 2016, I made these Wacky Pack inspired brain twinkies.

{For more: Hostile Thinkies}

🦩    🦩    🦩    🦩    🦩    🦩

Eggs A La Kang

And for something way back, I present this pink tinted creamed egg dish from 2006!

{For more:Eggs A La Kang}


Pink food is kooky and weird, and very appealing to me.
I have made quite a number of pink dishes in the past. 
Wonderfully hideous looking things involving spam, potted meat, and bologna.
Here are just a few more pink delicacies to amuse and delight...or disturb and repulse :

No comments: