Friday, June 30, 2023

BBQ Display


The newest theme for the mini display shelf is B-B-Q aka: Bar-B-Q, Bar-B-Que or Barbeque!
I personally don't understand why the summer is always associated with barbequing.  I get that it's an alternative to heating up your kitchen but that's the dimmest reasoning I have ever heard.  So let's choose...Do you want to stand over an open fire outside in the humid 90 + degree weather with the sun beating down on you or would you rather run your stove indoors with shade and enjoy the AC giving it what it can to keep the room at 75 degrees?!

There's just no answer other than to avoid the outdoors at all costs in the summer.
No thank you to skin cancer and sweating my balls off.

But!  I do enjoy B-B-Q themed vintage items so in with keeping with the lemmings (i.e., herd mentality)
 I put together this bold (Well Hell Yes, It's Bold!) and saucy display!




To solve this summer heat, meal dilemma I highly recommend leaving the cooking to the microwave or a cereal bowl.  

No comments: