Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Kitsch-o-Ween 2023



Welcome to our 2023 Kitsch-O-Ween living room tour!

I have been mixing up my decor a lot over the last few years.  Last year for the first time I did a Halloween theme in the living room that didn't involve any of the vintage Halloween stuff that I called the Tiki Voodoo Swamp Hut.  That year in the dining room I put up all the kitschy stuff, but since the space is smaller a lot of the collection stayed packed up.
This year I flipped it, decorating the dining room in a theme (smaller space so less stuff to make and pull together) and the living room (lots of shelves and wall space) getting all of the Halloween hoard.

👻BEHOLD!👻











Every year I think it's the best I've done.  It can't be improved upon.  Then the next year I love it more than the previous!  Both the 2022 and 2023 decor are just perfection in my not so humble opinion.
But I also keep in mind it's only taken me decades of collecting and decorating to get to this point!

Happy Halloween everyone!

🕸  🕷  🕸  🕷  🕸  🕷

No comments: