Tuesday, October 31, 2023

The Mystical Oracle Knows Your Halloween Fate!


Greetings my friends. 
 You are interested in the unknown, the mysterious, the unexplainable, that is why you are here.  

Step into the parlor and let us gaze into the crystal ball....  I see....  I see.... Crumbs!  No, Cookies!   This could mean your future holds something sweet.... or something crummy. You be the judge!
Check out our 2023 Halloween Dining Room Decor: Fortune Teller's Atelier
and decide for yourself!
  





















 For our dining room Halloween decor this year I decided to do a theme again (last year was Tiki Voodoo Halloween Swamp Hut.).  It's been a fun challenge the last two years coming up with a theme and pulling it together in the most thriftiest way that I can.  This year I only bought a few things at 1.25 Tree and the Crystal Ball Cookie Jar at Target.  Everything else we had on hand or I made. 
The colorful gold vase on the dining table belonged to my Great Grandmother (same one that owned the Lighted Pineapple Centerpieces) and I inherited it when my mom passed away.   PB collects rocks, gems, and crystals so he supplied those.  The dried pumpkin stems near the "alter" area are from PB's little baby pumpkins through the years.  The book covers, cards, and the vintage Talking Boards are all prints.  The crystal skull was once a bottle of hot sauce.  Our house is like prop storage for hoarders.



No comments: