Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Headband Hooray!

I just finished up making a couple of these oh soo cute headbands for a couple of certain somebodies. I got the pattern from Heather Bailey's Hooray for Headbands. They are very easy to make and fit really well. I see the need to make many to match all of my outfits... Of course I wear black nearly all the time, that's fairly easy to match up I guess.

If you make a headband let heather know and thank her for sharing her pattern!





And a BIG 'Thank You Kindly" for the sweet blogiversy wishes! It's nice to hear from you all!

3 comments:

majamom said...

Hi
SO-- Perfectly adorable~ especially on YOU!
We had a minor PANIC!- CANT FIND THE 50"S AD NOTEBOOK FOR MHICTY!!!"
Thanks to my more then ~fab hubby~ who sniffed it out of the middle of a bowl of vintage napkins and notions!
THe upside of this is~ in my angstish flurry! of looking -I uncovered several other items that have your name written all over them!!!
XO
MB http://thriftbarterbuy.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hey Mel,
This is Pat, your mom's friend. I know how you love "vintage " stuff. I just got an update from Hewlett Packard on vintage kids shirt designs. Don't know if it's what you might like or not. Just thought I'd pass the link on for your review. Hope to see you and the family when you come this way again. Love all your posts. I just can't start my day until I check my mail and check what you've been up to. Take care. http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/acProject?lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&jumpid=ex_R602_info/hho-ng-june-vintage-tees&extcat=ironons&extsubcat=holiday&project=vintageinspiredkidstees

80meals said...

I'm sure you would enjoy this beautiful book from 1941:"Entertaining is Fun!" by Dorothy Draper. It has a great polka dot innercover and solutions for all your dilemmas vis a vis entertaining.
She also wrote "Decorating is Fun!", but I haven't read that myself.
Her main motto is that you must combat the "Will to be Dreary".