Wednesday, June 21, 2006

What the?!

0002

Find out more about this monstrosity over at the Swapatorium!

And while you're here, enjoy this Wiki meme!
(I generally don't get into the memes but this one is really neat!)

1. Go to Wikipedia.
2. In the Search box, type your birth month and day (but not year).
3. List three events that happened on your birthday.
4. List two important birthdays and one interesting death.
5. One holiday or observance (if any)


Okay, on my birthday the happenings were:

Events:
1911 - French poet Guillaume Apollinaire is arrested and put in jail on suspicion of stealing the Mona Lisa from the Louvre museum.

1915 - Former cartoonist Johnny Gruelle is given a patent for his Raggedy Ann doll.

1971-The last new episode of The Beverly Hillbillies is aired (the first episode debuted on September 26, 1962).

Birthdays:
1936 - Buddy Holly, American singer
1951 - Julie Kavner, American voice actress


Deaths:
2003 - Warren Zevon, American musician and songwriter (b. 1947)

Holiday Observances
no special holiday observances listed except what is known around my house as birthday week! I demand more than just one day of being treated like a queen!

I was tagged by sarah...I tag barb and amanda and mary ann!

2 comments:

Cynthia F said...

wow that's quite the pie! and 6-7 cans of filling- sheesh!
this meme looks pretty cool!! and congrats on your upcoming blog bday!!

Anonymous said...

I knew I shared by birthday with Captain Sensible and Barbara Streisand... didn't realise I shared it with Jean Paul Gaultier! Thanks for the great blog and this marvellous meme.