Monday, June 19, 2006

odds and ends

There are many things in the works around 'the house' right now, just nothing completed or photographed yet. Here are a few new things that i can show off in the mean time:

13 magazines i got for 5 bucks! I will be making that cake shown on the front cover on the far right!



The fabric for my What's Cookin' apron guest. he he! Hope she likes!



I went to see Unknown Hinson last week with dixie doll heather and her hubby. It was a great show! (thanks heather for taking such a lovely photo! Quite suitable for framing!)

On wednesday, i'll be over at the swapatorium. Then on friday.. guess what friday is?! It's My House Is Cuter Than Yours one year Blogiversery! Woo Hoo! I am hoping to have something neat to show but we'll see...Don't get your hopes up or nothing!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that fabric! I recently used it in a quilt that I made and it is one of my favorites. You've got good taste;-)

majamom said...

HEy HO! what a pic!!!
I'm gathering together your package and was just inpired to alter on of the items especially for you.
How I love the most unexpected inspirations born our of BLOG Hopping!
XO
MB

teacherarbc said...

Happy Early Blogiversary!!!!!

Miss Bliss said...

Did you make your shirt? It is ADORABLE!

my house is cuter than yours said...

miss bliss~ that shirt is one of my fav's! i have just recently been able to squeeze back into it.. i didn't make it. i got it from a friend's-now closed-down-vintage shop about 6 years ago.

Alexia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alexia said...

oops, I like the fabric you picked for the apron!! And happy blogiversary!! ;)