Wednesday, February 03, 2016

I cho-cho-choose you!

 We are some Simpson loving fools in our house.  I have several different collections of Simpsons Valentine's Day cards I have collected over the years.

The cards above I bought in 1994 while in high school.  I am missing a few of the designs and the box.

 These are all "newer" ones.   2007, 2005, and 2001.


 These are the 2005 edition.  
This set has a cute Ralph one saying "Me fail English? That's unpossible!".  Nelson's is the 'Teacher Card' and says "If you know so much, how come they don't pay you more?"  The flip side of these have several cute graphics of various characters.


2007 edition. 
 My least favorite ones. I don't understand what is going on here.  The sayings are dull and the colors and graphics horrible.


2001 edition.  
I love this set!  The front of the box promises "All cards guaranteed to be free of all lame, mushy Valentiney stuff*" however the "* Non-lame guarantee is void in the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, and Springfield."  It has a copy of the classic Ralph's "I Cho-cho-choose you" valentine card and he "pickeded" it himself:
But my favorite is the Mr. Burns one:

 More Simpsons stuff below!

No comments: