Saturday, December 21, 2019

Hoooray for Lobby Cards!


{New stuff this holiday season and a bit of decor}

For Christmas last year I got Mr. Husband Sir 3 amazing vintage Christmas movie lobby cards.
Two from the 1959 Mexican film "Santa Claus" and one from 1964 "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians".



We really love both of these "holiday classics".  We watch the MSTied versions every year and even the unadulterated ones as well!


Our Christmas theme in 2016 was Santa Claus Conquers the Martians:

I loved making those 'mixed up' misfit stuffed toys!  If I can find some stuffed animals on the cheap at thrift stores this coming year I just might make a batch of mixed ups for crafting (and selling)!


Grab yourself  a buffet of food pills to overindulge on like Droppo while perusing these past Christmas Martian related posts:
Merry Christmas From Mars
Santa Claus Conquers the Martians Christmas Tree
Wreaths on Mars
Santa Claus Conquers the Martians Props

3 comments:

jungle dream pagoda said...

This is so wonderful !!!!!

jungle dream pagoda said...

Also, I heard the rhythm in my head- H00rayfor lobby cards...

my house is cuter than yours said...

Ha! Glad you got my jingle reference, Ms. Pagoda!

~mary~