Monday, December 30, 2019

Oscar the Grouchy



It has now become my favorite holiday hunt to find a funny gift for my grandpa.  He is known as a grouchy old man to most but he is actually really funny with a grouchy sense of humor.  He isn't the kind of person that is easy to shop for but I started last year taking a humorous approach to selecting his gift.  I was pretty stoked to find this latch hooked Oscar the Grouch wall hanging as his gift this year!  Perfect!



Last year I happened to come across a cute ceramic Lil Stinker Skunk for him that I filled with Tootsie Rolls.  I probably look forward to him opening his gift more than any other one I give because I know he will have a funny grouchy comment about it!

"What's this? The Grinch? Or Oscar the Grouchy?  Did you make this?"

He held it up to the wall of the living room so I wouldn't put it past him to hang it right there next to his couch!  The Grouch Couch!

No comments: