Thursday, May 04, 2023

Star Wars Day: Princess Leia Rolls

 

Happy May the Fourth!

I came up with this cute, quick and easy dessert representing Princess Leia from various premade rolls/buns!

Her face is a honey bun, her hair is pecan twirls sweet rolls, and her facial features are icing.  The honey buns are generic from walsmart and the rolls came from 1.25 Tree.

To make the hair for her brain I just snipped off an inch or so from the end of each roll.



These are the other Star Wars treats you are looking for:

2 comments:

Jennilee said...

So cute!

We're celebrating Cinco de mayo today because I have to work tomorrow. I always make a tres leches cake that gets frosted with whipped cream. This year I'm calling it a Hoth cake! lol

my house is cuter than yours said...

I like it! Getting a two-for-one out of your dessert! That's a good idea to mesh those two holidays together since they are so close.

~mary~