Tuesday, May 09, 2023

Vogart Embroidery Transfers


Here are several newly acquired sets of vintage Vogart embroidery patterns for you all to enjoy the fab graphics!
The cats are my favorite.


There is some serious sadness going on with this set of penguins:  Single mom needs a sitter, one is out of work, and another has been evicted!

These are nice and grandmacore.


The pink swans are bathroom perfect!



Chefs be cheffin'!  I like the cute housewife in her "Come and get it" bib apron.
I made something similar years ago: 2005 "Come and get it" Apron

If you need a bit more embroidery goodness check out my past sets posts.

2 comments:

Jennilee said...

Those are amazing, Mary!!!

I love transfer patterns. I always try to get some when I find them.

my house is cuter than yours said...

~Jennilee~

Most of the ones I have are missing pieces so I like to frame the front envelope art and hang near my sewing table.

~mary~