Wednesday, December 22, 2021

4 PC. Holiday Bath Ensemble Ad


I bought this neat 4 pc holiday bath ensemble at an estate sale back in 2017.
I just found the ad listing for it!
It was from a catalog called Greenland Studios 1969.



For the long neglected "Johnny room"?  I have never heard it called that.  Maybe that's like The John but the kid's bathroom? "Listen for the hilarious reaction."  I used to have another vintage toilet seat cover that had Santa on the lid saying "Ho Ho Ho!" but when the lid was lifted and the user saw the under side it had Santa holding his nose saying "No No No!".  Now, that always got a reaction!  I unfortunately got rid of that cover years ago because it was too small for the lid in the next house I lived in...I mean what a doofus thing to do!  I could have hung it up on the wall in the bathroom as decor....

The website I found this ad on has more scans of items for sale and they are some kooky doodads.  Perfect for the person who has everything, because there's no way they have a Schnozzle warmer or a live sea monkey in an aquarium necklace.
Check it all out at Flashbak.

 

3 comments:

CraveCute said...

So cute, what a great find!

Monica and Rob said...

I can't believe you got that set! It is amazing! Do you put it out or keep it in the package? We have the ho ho ho, no no no seat cover!!!! I went to that site and I want everything in the catalog!

my house is cuter than yours said...

Monica and Rob, I keep it in the original package and hang it in the LIVINGROOM!!!! Ha, ha!