Saturday, December 18, 2021

Cutesy Deeries


 {New Xmas Stuffs 2021}

I can't get enough of the cuteness that is this set of retro metal deer yard stakes.  I just don't find very many retro items that get it right but this reindeer line at Joann is most precious.  And yeah, I did cough up 20 bucks....each for them.  I know.... That's like my entire thrifting budget for the year!  But I haven't been out a'thrifting too much for the past 20 months and I am counting them as a Christmas gift. They measure 2 feet tall and 1 foot wide.  I can play mind games with myself and think I got them on "sale", since they were originally 40 bucks each, but we know how sales work at Joanns... There are several other items featuring these cuties...wrapping paper, paper plates, tins, storage boxes, a stocking, dish towel, and small unfinished wood crafting plaques.  
The bows on their necks are separate pieces of metal that are attached by tabs... Could be removed and replaced with bows or fabric bandanas representing other seasons of the year....these darlings are too sweet to not be enjoyed all year.


3 comments:

CraveCute said...

Those are adorable!

Monica and Rob said...

I saw these and they had a Santa too and they sold out immediately! Cracker Barrel had a great blow mold Deer a male and female, they sold out too. (We do not have cracker barrels here but you could order it) I was tempted to run to Joann's to find these! Thye are great! I love them too~

my house is cuter than yours said...

I am a major cheapskate but I didn't hesitate much on getting these guys. I'll have to look up the Cracker Barrel deer, even if it's after Christmas, I gotta see what I missed!

~mary~