Friday, December 24, 2021

Holiday Front Door Decor

I went "wild with allspice" on our front stoop this year for the holidays.




 Usually it's just the lights, a wreath, the styrofoam Santa head wedged into the round rack, and a holiday ribbon scarf on the porch spider.

This year I made the spider (who really needs a name...) a Santa hat, a nailed up a tray on the wall, put up some garland, put big blow mold Santa outside, and added several new pieces.  The little silver trees were from Dirt Cheap, only one buck each so I bought 6.  With the new addition of the melted popcorn snowmen I added my Santa one I already had to the set.  Next year I think I may add some decorations to the mini trees, a pair of somethings to the round rack next to Santa, and something to the bottom section of the door.  Just thinking out loud...planning and scheming...Griswold with a little Cousin Eddie styling is always the goal.

No comments: