Friday, December 24, 2021

Gift Box Decor Repurpose


Here is a close-up of the green shelf floor flanking decor:
 


This area is always a challenge each year to decorate.  It has to be something with height and fairly symmetrical.  The idea of large wrapped presents came to me and seemed like a good solution but I didn't have any spare boxes or so I thought....


Wait a minute!  I sure do!
I wrapped all the boxes that the original vintage Christmas decor comes in!  I even did it in a way that the boxes can be accessed to put away their original contents without ripping off the paper. As long as the wrapping paper doesn't get scuffed up in storage I can reuse them again next year!

3 comments:

Monica and Rob said...

Th porch looks great and I love the wrapping of the boxes!

Tdub said...

Genius! LOVE your PomPom trees. I have a contemporary silver tree that I decorate with vintage Shiny Brite ornaments and it's STUNNING but I long for an actual PomPom tree.

my house is cuter than yours said...

Thanks Monica, Rob, and Tdub!