Friday, December 10, 2021

Santa and his reindeer posse


{New Christmas Stuffs 2021}



 This was something that I inherited from my mom.  I didn't even know she had it until going through her stuff.  She apparently bought it off of eBay in 2014 and paid waaaaay the hell too much for it.  It's made of plastic and measures about 6 feet wide.  I found it in a bag and I don't think she ever set it up.  It also has a strand of white bulb lights and reflectors but I took them off (or they fell off)  to take the photo.  It was originally meant to be an outside decor item and has some plastic tabs that you can jab in the ground.  Since it's vintage I wouldn't put it out in the elements now though.  When I came across it there was a paper attached which was a printout of part of the original eBay listing and that's how I learned that she paid.....100 bucks!!!!! (not including shipping)!!!!!! for this.  I wouldn't have paid more than 10.  There are numerous spots of glued back on broken parts and it was absolutely filthy. 
In truth, the style and look of it isn't my thing.  It's not cutesy enough, also it's really bulky to store so I may be looking for it a new loving home in the future.

No comments: