Thursday, December 29, 2005

Re-Decking the Tree!

I know it's Dec. 29. And here I am redecorating the Christmas tree! But, I know I'm not the only one out there that does this, am I ladies? I got this cute retro Santa wire ribbon from Michael's at 70% off after Christmas. I wanted to see how it would look on the tree now! I got 7 rolls and the tree only needed 1! But that's okay... I will be decking the house out next year in the other rolls along with doing a wreath in it too. Overkill? Maybe.. That reminds me, while Pumkinbutt and I were out today, we drove by this house and it was total Christmas TACKY! I will try to get a picture of it before it gets taken down to share.
close up of the cutest Santa ribbon ever!

4 comments:

woof nanny said...

One of my clients bought a bunch of ribbon at Costco, then took it to Michaels and had garlands and a wreath made, then wound the rest into her tree. It's really lovely, and looks totally expensive (but wasn't).

Anonymous said...

I got this ribbon too!!! I couldn't find the right place to put it, so it'll hafta wait. It looks SO COOL on your Santa tree!

Jennifer W. said...

Sadly, I disassembled our tree today. I've already bought some stuff for next year's theme tree, and it is sooo tempting to try some of it out. But, I guess I'll have to wait 'til next year. Keep having a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

That's the most fantastic christmas tree I've evere seen!