Sunday, December 18, 2016

ATOM 2016

 I have been so busy with other Christmas endeavors I forgot to mention that my mom and I have several trees this year at ATOM (Aluminum Christmas Tree Museum) in Brevard, North Carolina.

All three of our trees from last year were asked for a reprise along with a new one:  The Andy Griffith Show, It's A Wonderful Life, Deck the halls with Buddy Holly, and new one Aluminum Christmas Tree Themed.

My mom also has a couple of trees that are of her own design there this year.  I think she and I contributed decorations for a total of 6 trees...maybe 7.  I am hazy on this because I did not travel up this year to help with the decorating.  My mom lives about 2 hours away and did the decorating herself on all of our trees.  Below are past posts (click on links below images) about my trees if you aren't able to make it to the museum either! 




The show runs from November 12 through December 22, 2016.
Open Wed-Sat
The Transylvania Heritage Museum 
189 North Main St
Brevard, North Carolina
828-884-2347

2 comments:

Jennilee said...

Awesome trees! I can't pick a favorite!

my house is cuter than yours said...

the "crowd favorite " seems to be the Andy Griffith tree per the curator. After all, he is a North Carolina boy!
~mary~