Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Zap! Crash! Comic Book Christmas Tree!


   About 3 years ago I started having PB help with coming up with his own themes to decorate our four foot aluminum Christmas tree that resides in the dining room.  In 2014, he came up with a Buddy Holly theme due to him being one of PB's favorite musicians.  In 2015, he suggested Aluminum Christmas tree themed aluminum tree because of our involvement with ATOM (The Aluminum Christmas Tree Museum) that year.  This year he and I came up with Vintage Christmas Comics as the theme! 

I found images depicting covers of vintage Christmas comics on the nets and printed them onto card stock.


Around the bottom of the tree we placed some of PB's comic collectibles.

One of his vintage Christmas comics.

Batman and Robin picking up a Christmas tree with the Batmobile.

Batman and Robin capturing the baddies in a tangle of tinsel under a mini christmas tree!


2 comments:

Jennilee said...

That's awesome! I completely love it!

my house is cuter than yours said...

Thanks Jenn! I thought it turned out better than own main tree!

~mary~