Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I heart hearts!


Right about now, we are all thinking of neat crafty things to do and make for our sweetie and friends. This is probably old news to most but Acme heart maker is this really cool site where you can make your own digital 'conversation hearts'. I literally made about 300 of these last year...Very addictive. As part of gifts for friends and fam, I made ones with certain sayings just for them, printed and cut them out, then put them in an envelope that looked like the front of the candy heart boxes, complete with a clear heart shaped window to see them through. For a friend of mine that was single, I made some with her phone number on them to pass out if she wanted! He he. Here are a few of my favorite ones:
for the Lolita sweethearts

the truth can hurt..Even more so on v-tine's day


other kissy variations I did on this were: Lip lock, suck face, swap spit







Sometimes love is not one sided





an 'Oh brother, where art though' reference






well, all right!






my personal fav








this one pairs up well with the one above




Have Fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hadn't seen that site! thx for the link, gotta show my daughter, she'll love it i'm sure...now back to nursing my headache...and yeah raspberry zingers yum? i'd forgotten about those -- dolly madison cakes right?

Anonymous said...

that's supposed to be an exclamation point after yum -- it's a little crooked...

Jennifer W. said...

Great link - I wonder if there is a heart-shaped punch strong enough to go through foam core that the hearts could be mounted to so they could be made 3-dimensional? Hmmm....

my house is cuter than yours said...

Jen,
that would be a great idea!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I like the words you came up with! :-)