Monday, September 09, 2013

Snozzberry Birthday Cake!

 Here is my "Snozzberry" flavored pink dinosaur birthday cake.  Snozzberry tastes alot like strawberry, in case you were wondering.  Every year for my birthday dinosaurs get involved in some way, whether in plastic form or large goofy golf obstacle form. I found this 1987 Wilton Partysaurus cake pan for a couple of bucks at the thrift in a moment of fate last week.

Single serving with a little dinosaur on top!

Oh!  In case you were concerned, that is a plastic cockroach on the cake.  
He makes an appearance on all our birthday cakes. We play "La Cucaracha" on the record player and make the lyrics to "Happy Birthday" fit in while the birthday person wears a huge mariachi hat and blows out the candles!

5 comments:

Pu-erh said...

Thanks for sharing.
It is so beautiful.I can not eat it.

TerriW said...

Happy Birthday!
I adore your blog, love reading all about your adventures and enjoy your photos.
You are FABULOUS

my house is cuter than yours said...

Thanks so much Terri!

Unknown said...

The information in this blog is extremely useful for the people.
Maitane

my house is cuter than yours said...

Oh yes Howard! It is extremely useful for the people to know the true flavor of a snozzberry!

~mary~