Friday, February 03, 2017

Notions Department: Replace Worn Cuffs

I have never had to replace any worn cuffs in my life.  Maybe it's because I don't live in the cold winter northern area where cuffs are worn down to the frostbitten skin due to massive snow shoveling and putting snow tires on vehicles.  It's more likely because I even own anything with cuffs. 

I do have a pair of Smith's knitted replacement cuffs in my vintage notions collection, if I ever find myself in need them:



This post is part of a long series I am doing that showcases ads and products from old pharmacies and 5 and Dime stores.  All of the ads are scans from the publication Chain Store Age September 1955.  The products photographed are from my personal collection.  I am running this series on auto-post so I can work on some projects around my real house.  I will return at the end of this series (April or May) back to "normal".

No comments: