Monday, October 17, 2022

New Halloween 2022: Hanging Ghouls


So here is something totally different for me...actually NEW stuff, like from a regular store, that has been mass produced and in the current year.
I bought these two hanging ghouls from Dollar General this year because they had that vintage classic Halloween vibe to their blow mold faces:


Now, of course the majority of their bodies are made out of cheap fabric crap but I think they could have potential for some crafting.




Another newbie is this mini witch ghoul that came from 1.25 tree:


I thought her head had a great vintage look, the rest of it is junk.



 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what you transform them into! Just found your blog.on Pinterest and will be back to look around🎃

my house is cuter than yours said...

Transformations probably won't happen this season, I'm getting down to crunch time. Thanks for stopping by!