Thursday, April 30, 2020

Coat Hanger Zoo



While perusing old images on my compudu (as PB used to say "computer" when he was an adorable wee tot), I came across these super cute images I had photographed and forgotten.

While staying at Andy Griffith's Home Place in Mount Airy, NC back in 2015, there was a ton of awesome old McCall's magazines to enjoy.  One of the features was this adorable DIY Coat-Hanger Zoo!
Grab your wire hangers!





I would have loved to have been able to get good quality scans but I did the best I could with photographing.   I think they could still be printed and used for some crafting, but even still just enjoying the idea and artwork is awesome too!

2 comments:

Jennilee said...

Gah! That fox is too adorable for words!!

my house is cuter than yours said...

I am nuts about that monkey and the elephant!

~mary~