Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Seamless Cookie Pan Liner



I happened to discover this paper insert folded and stuck inside a cookbook I picked up awhile back from a thrift store.  It would have originally been attached to a metal "Seamless Cookie Pan".

"Large surehold handles prevent burning hands"...so do oven mits!

I think this would be suitable for framing if it wasn't for it's hideous shades of blue. The cookies do look spectacular so maybe if I can just focus on them.

Oddly enough, among that plate there are no Oatmeal Drop Cookies as suggested from the recipe!

2 comments:

Ben said...

Wow is good to be back with my ex again, thank you Dr Ekpen for the help, I just want to let you know that is reading this post in case you are having issues with your lover and is leading to divorce and you don’t want the divorce, Dr Ekpen is the answer to your problem. Or you are already divorce and you still want him/her contact Dr Ekpen the spell caster now on (ekpentemple@gmail.com) and you will be clad you did

my house is cuter than yours said...

"Ben",
I so clad for you and ex to be back, wow is good! Did Dr Ekpen the spell caster use cookies or a seamless cookie pan for the help? Does him spells involve oatmeal with raisin or chocolate chip? what if having issues with lover is over gluten? Divorce became from Splenda? i need answer to my problem!

~mary~