Friday, May 08, 2020

Too Far Away fer comfort!



Here are two more sheets of letterhead that I happen across at an estate sale last year.  I love all things hillbilly!




And isn't this an odd one?
I doubt a prego dog has ever been used as an illustration before or since.

It makes me wonder what other designs came with the set.  The theme seemed to be country life.  So if they were made in more modern times it would be scenes of broken down cars, dilapidated trailer homes, and a mess of dirty faced babies out on the front porch with droopy diapers on playing while a bloated belly kitten full of round worms....



That's me in the background.

  At least I can use this image as proof I was into vintage Fisher Price before it was vintage.  Child protective services would be using it as evidence.

No comments: