Monday, December 30, 2024

Element Vintage Firestone Photo Shot

 



How does a gal who is obsessed with her 2006 Honda Element and a neat old Firestone building spend her Christmas Day?
Doing a photo shot because the parking is all empty!

Here's my sweet baby car looking all gorgeous amongst a midcentury Firestone building!




And the neon still works!

Below is a photo to show what the whole building layout is, but it's a bland photo:



And then there was this neat old rusted warehouse down the way that got some photos too!


AND!  Look what I have added to my toaster family!

A little precious nugget 2006 Scion Xb!



Swoony Swoon, swoon!

I'm so obsessed with these darlings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool car & cool building.. I was pruning my extremely over grown garden in the freezing cold on xmas day... I think you had a way better time.. Fraternally, Ruth